Monday, March 22, 2010

To New Beginnings

so I have devoted to making a list of 101 things that I want to do in 1,001 days. This means that I have 2.74 years, to accomplish 101 things. Now the questions lies in will I be able to do it or not. I am willing to take this challenge head on and hopefully not crash and burn. My only reward is knowing that I set out on a mission and I accomplished it. That and I will have 101 new expieriences to add to the list of things that I have done. No one will be able to tell me that i accomplished nothing in my college years. For the next 2.74 years, I will work to cross things off one by one with the help of family, friends, classmates, schoolmates, and maybe even complete strangers. I will feel a sense of satisfaction each time I complete a task and can cross one more thing off the list. I will at the end look back at my journey with a smile on my face and a full head of memories. I will know that I started the journey of 1,001 days, 101 things.....with one solitary step. I will try to keep things updated on here as much as possible and I will try to photograph as many expieriences as possible. This way, you all can take my journey with me.....and that journey starts, just as soon as I finish my list. I am hoping that I can by the end of the week....till then....peace out girl scouts!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment